Tuesday, December 10, 2013

One of a few...


My biggest challenge has been web design and graphics art. I waited around for YEARS, hoping SOMEBODY would help me out but I guess if you want something right you have to do it yourself! Just kidding. Actually it's my fault because I was never very specific as to what I wanted and when people showed me designs I was like that's cool but not exactly what I had in mind. So I just started making my own designs! I know they're kinda cheesy but I have fun making them and they turn out kinda like how I want 'em lol... This is just one of a few covers I made recently and it actually turned out to be one of my favorites! The beat contains a Prince sample which I'm almost willing to start a contest to see who can guess what song it is... We'll see! PEACE Y'ALL...

Go To http://www.SavageBeastRecords.com for FREE BEATS and MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment