Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Look on THE BRIGHT SIDE!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! When I look back a year ago I must say that I AM in a better place and I hope you are too! Unfortunately that 1st $$$MILLION$$$ remains elusive but on the bright side, I DID manage to accomplish what I set out to do at the beginning of the year AND some. For starters I successfully got out of a pretty TERRible relationship relatively unscathed. True I had to go on a 3 week "couch tour" while my ex had complete reign over my place. And yeah on the eve of our 6 month breakup my car window mysteriously got smashed. But like Mike said, "She's out of my life and I don't know whether to laugh or cry"  :-? (And yeah it still cuts like a knife) But you have to understand, there was no way in the world I would have accomplished my goals fucking with that crazy bitch. Sorry but there's no other way to put it. She would get high on crystal and start accusing me of chatting with hookers on MySpace, just to have something to try and keep the FOCUS away from her increasingly evident drug use. I'm like, "LOOK... it clearly says that I have not logged into MySpace for 6 YEARS!!!" Yeah so she had to go.


 

My next victory was getting a JOB, as we both had been on unemployment for almost a year. After that it was ON! I got my domain name SavageBeastRecords.com back (finally!) and then commenced to uploading all of my tracks EVERYWHERE! Facebook. Twitter. Google+. YouTube. SoundCloud. LastFM. Bandcamp. and finally ReverbNation where I was #1 for almost a month on the San Diego "Electronica" chart. XRAYi is still #5 but now it's time for my other "DJ Personality" Crystal Roca to take the stage and she's already at #9. What the hell, I even have a BLOG! =)) Although I didn't make much in terms of money this year, 2000+ Facebook likes and 1000+ SoundCloud followers is still a decent start... Even more important is that I'm back in touch with a LOT of people that I had lost contact with over the years! With y'all back in my life I know I can't be stopped! So looking back, I would say 2013 was a GREAT year and THE BRIGHT SIDE is that 2014 looks EVEN BETTER! PEACE to you and yours and may the NEW YEAR bring prosperity to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment