Monday, January 6, 2014

Last minute X-MAS Gifs!

      Well today is Epiphany... Everyone knows what Christmas is (or is supposed to be) but most people are clueless when it comes to Epiphany. It's the festival held on January 6 in honor of the coming of the three kings to the infant Jesus and it also remembers his baptism. I know this because I was raised Catholic and this the day we would put away all our decorations. It's been MANY years since I celebrated Christmas (I have my reasons) but if YOU do I hope this holiday season brought you peace and blessings! Now with all the hoopla over and things getting back to normal which in most areas is the bitterness of winter, I thought I would post these animated gifs I found.





Overnight Sensation!





Let's just stay inside and smooch!





You just got jacked!






I got this!





Who needs skis?








Snow jump sports cam!





Now you see me now you don't!





Life's short, play hard!






Shake your money maker!





Who did that?





More fun than a bundled up monkey!



      I'm originally from Buffalo, NY so I know all about the cold although I haven't experienced it in over 20 years! I wish everyone from back east could spend just one winter here in San Diego (GO CHARGERS!) and you would see why I never went back! I feel for you though if its 10 below. :( Well back to the full-time grind; no more mid-week mini holidays (that really through me off) so let's make it happen captain! 





PEACE

2 comments: